“Since hunger is the most primitive and permanent of human wants, men always want to eat, but since their wish not to be a mere animal is also profound, they have always attended with special care to the manners which conceal the fact that at the table we are animals feeding.” - John Erskine

26 November 2011

a totally shameless bid for free stuff from Chef Tess

Chef Tess Bakeresse

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Chef Tess (or as I often refer to her, my rockstar friend Stephanie!)  No, I didn’t think so.  So I’m going to take a moment and do it now.  No, not because she’s having a giveaway on her blog (which she so totally is) ~ I am far too altruistic to ever do that just so I can get something fantastic.  Im doing it because I really love her.  Really.  Ok, maybe Im telling you how fantastic Chef Tess is because she’s having a giveaway on her blog.  But just a little bit.  But mostly I’m telling you so because I really love her.  And if you’re serious about cooking, she’s the gal to take you there.  I aspire to be her when I grow up.  Ok, at this rate I may never grow up, but we all need something to work toward, right?

Anyway, I digress.  Chef Tess is having this great giveaway on her blog, and while I’d love to have the CD, I’m really in it for the mix.  Cookie, cake, fudge, I don’t particularly care.  All of Chef Tess’s stuff is amazing and I really really really want to try out one of her mixes!  Anyway, click here and go check it (and her) out for yourself.  While you’re at it, take a look at some of her recipes.  I’d love to hear about it if you decide to try one.  And if you happen to win, will you promise to share the mix with me?  Please?

3 comments:

  1. I will SHARE!! AND I LOVE your totally shameless bid!! You rock at it! Hahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me smile soooo much my dear! Xoxo!! Thank you for the shameless plug. Oh...did I mention I'm coming to Utah in Feb?! Yeah!! So...we'll have to cook together at Honeyville again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right back at you with the smiling. :) Just say the word and I'm there in Feb!

    ReplyDelete